ShiftCon presents “Using Video to Grow Your Presence” with professionals in the field that have advanced knowledge of how to stay relevant and grow their platform by using video.
- Moderator–Emily Turner
- JP Spears, Founder of AwakenwithJP.com
- Jenni Chui, Founder of Mommynanibooboo
- Genevieve Howland, Founder of Mama Natural
WHAT: Using Video to Grow Your Presence
WHEN: Friday, December 2nd
TIME: 4:00pm CST
Video. Video. Video! We’ve all heard that video content is in high demand, but it can be daunting to jump into the world of video. It’s time to stop feeing overwhelmed and start feeling empowered.
Come hear from this diverse panel of creators – each with different video styles, audience sizes, and preferred video platforms.
- Learn about where to start technically.
- Do you need lighting?
- What kind of location is best to shoot at?
- What about software? Editing? Oh my gosh EDITING?
- Learn about different styles of video.
- Are you interested in making tutorials and DIY videos?
- What about sketch videos and story boarding?
- What if you just want to sit in front of the camera and talk?
- What about live video?
- Gain insight on how to promote your video on different platforms. Is YouTube best for you? How is Facebook different?
- We’ll even talk about overcoming camera-shyness, best angles, and body language.
Continue to grow your brand in a way that meets current content demands. Push past whatever road block is keeping you from starting with video. Help your personal or company brand reach new eyes. If you want to use video as a creative and powerful extension of your online presence, then this panel is for you!