Thank you for your interest in ShiftCon Social Media Conference. This is the ONLY conference housing green/wellness/lifestyle/foodie influencers under one roof for a mission-based purpose–to change the grocery store aisle. Our conference staff spends time researching and seeking out proposals from industry thought leaders. At the end of our proposal window we finalize the list and reach out to speakers. This selection process is based on themes chosen for each event that reflect content goals supporting our mission. Please note that influencers need your A-game. We receive a very large volume of potential speaker proposals each year. Due to this volume of submissions, we are not able to accept everyone. Please note some rules below.
- Speakers, organizations, influencers & PR can submit any number of proposals during the proposal acceptance timeline. Choosing from a large number of submitted proposals is difficult with so many quality submissions. We evaluate each one based on 1. What the bloggers will benefit from and 2. What reflects our mission.
- If you are chosen, you will be contacted by our staff. If your proposal is rejected, you will be contacted at the end of our process.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee involvement in our educational programming; however, does not exclude your organization from involvement should the opportunity arise and your expertise match our audience needs.
Due to volume, any proposals sent to individual emails outside of the proposal process may not be answered.
Our primary audience consists of influencers who write about food, parenting, fitness, safer products, lifestyle, body image & technology. There are also a smaller group of non-profits, brands and other members of traditional press.
Visual presentations are required. Each session will be given a generic power point slide with ShiftCon branding.
- Please bring your own laptop computer with power point slide ready to go.
- Please also bring your power point presentation on a thumb drive just in case.
- If you prefer to use your own Mac, it will be your responsibility to bring the correct adapter.
Timeline for Submissions for ShiftCon 2019
Speaker submissions will begin on February 1, 2019 and will be accepted until May 1st, 2019. Please ensure we have your speaker submission within that time. A form will appear below that you can submit to during the submission period. Do NOT email your proposal to us because it may get lost. Please ensure you submit to our form below when it’s available.
- There is no financial compensation for presenting at ShiftCon.
- ShiftCon does not offer hotel or transportation to workshop speakers.
- Presenters are prohibited from self-promotion, may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience, and cannot sell services onsite.
- The most common complaint we receive from attendees is when presenters pitch themselves or their services during an education session.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
How to Submit an Application to Lead a ShiftCon Workshop
If you would like to submit a workshop proposal, please click on this form here. Proposals will be accepted from February 1st to May 1st, 2019. Thank you!
Stay Up To Date On All Things ShiftCon
Subscribe and keep up to date on all our progress, get special messages from our partners & stay in touch with the community!