With only 95 days till ShiftCon, so many exciting things are happening!
Thank you to everyone who nominated their favorite bloggers for our awards ceremony. We are proud to present the Finalists in each category. After you nominated hundreds of your favorite bloggers, our board met and voted on the finalists. Each category has three finalists and represent some of the most endearing, talented, and dedicated influencers at the event.
In January, influencers with tickets to ShiftCon and alumni from previous years will have the opportunity to elect the winners. All ticket holders from this year and previous ones will be emailed a link to vote. Only influencers will be able to vote. The winners will be announced LIVE at our NutriGold Award Ceremony on Saturday night, February 3rd at Hotel Irvine. Please make sure to be there to help us celebrate, enjoy some drinks and refreshments and hear Priya Khan, the CEO of NutriGold speak!
And now for our finalists!!! (36 total)
Shifter of the Year: Robyn O’Brien, Andrea Donsky & Carey Gillam
2. Best Healthy Recipes: Kate Kordsmeier, Catherine McCord & Kelly Moeggenborg.
3. Best Allergy-Friendly Blogger: Erica Dermer, Lisa Bryan & Suzi Swope.
4. Best Activist Blogger: Stacy Malkan, Lindsay Dahl & Andrea Donsky.
5. Rising Star: Diane Capaldi, Erika Nicole Kendall & Krystan Dornik.
6. Best Natural Parenting Blog: Alicia Voorhies, Aaronica Bell Cole & Maybelline Valenti.
7. Best Farm to Table Blog: Jenny McGruther and Lily Diamond.
8. Best Lifestyle Blogger: Lori Popkewitz Alper, Aaronica Cole & Nicky Omohundro.
9. Best DIY Blogger: Carissa Bonham, Michelle Marine & Nadia Neumann.
10. Best Resource for Moms: Alicia Voorhies, Amelia Winslow & Amity Hook-Sopko.
11. Best Original Photography: Lisa Fennessy, Lily Diamond & Jessica Hylton.
12. Best Plant-Based Blogger: Carolyn Scott-Hamilton, Carron Coleman & Nzingah Oniwosan.
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to use these images or the badge below on your blog or social media platforms to promote how you are being honored by the community. We are so proud of you and all the amazing work you are doing!
See you all soon!! We are SOOOO excited to see you Feb. 1-3, 2018 at Hotel Irvine!!!