Announcing another amazing sponsor for ShiftCon 2015: Food for Life.
If you’ve ever been in a natural foods store, you’ve probably seen this logo. I can remember seeing it in my house as a little girl, on the loaf of bread in our refrigerator. That bread was Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread, just one of the many breads and bread products that Food for Life makes.
Food for Life was founded on the idea that foods, when paired with an understanding of one’s own body, can truly uplift, relieve and fulfill one with strength and energy. They have continued that idea for over 50 years and with more than 60 products. They take the time to sprout the grains in their sprouted grain products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In some of the other bread products, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
From pastas to breads, to cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.
- Their diet-specific products are certified by 3rd parties for peace of mind.
- The majority of ingredients in their products are certified organic.
- They use sprouted grains in the majority of their products .
- Their products are certified kosher.
- They don’t use any genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- They don’t use anything artificial – no preservatives, shortenings or refined sugars.
- They use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
Food for Life will be providing a variety of breads and bread products for ShiftCon attendees to try. For more information, visit their website, and connect with them on Facebook, and Twitter. Be sure to stop at their Expo booth at ShiftCon 2015 too!